Work With A Leader In Commercial Auto Insurance Coverage
Providing insurance for the transportation industry — either as an insurance company or a self-insured trucking company — means masterfully coordinating many layers of regulatory compliance and handling frequently complex coverage litigation. McMickle, Kurey and Branch, LLP regularly advises clients on all aspects of commercial auto coverage and, when necessary, litigates commercial auto coverage cases throughout the United States. Simply put, no one in the country has more experience litigating these issues than our firm.
Each attorney working in this practice area has many years of experience in this area of law and has handled a diverse mix of cases in involving commercial auto coverage. If your company has questions related to insurance coverage issues about tractors, trailers or other commercial motor vehicles, our firm has handled it before. Our firm frequently advises clients on:
- Coverage under the Motor Carrier Coverage Form, Business Auto Coverage Form, Truckers Coverage Form, Non-Trucking Liability Coverage Form, Garage Coverage Form, etc.
- The MCS-90 Endorsement, Form E/Form F, and other mechanisms designed to ensure compliance with federal and state financial responsibility requirements
- Complex “other insurance” disputes between primary, co-primary and excess insurers
- Strategies for handling reservation of rights, declaratory judgment actions, settlement negotiations and other aspects of handling coverage disputes
- Compliance with financial responsibility requirements set by federal and state regulatory agencies
We can provide specific references from clients with experience in this arena upon request.
Handling Of Third-Party Bad Faith Surrounding Settlement Demands
The lawyers at our firm focus on helping insurers handle settlement demands designed to expose an insurer to liability for third-party bad faith. Navigating the minefield created by these settlement demands is difficult, but not impossible. Our attorneys are familiar with the common issues faced by insurers whose insureds are involved in catastrophic claims that lead to settlement demands aimed at putting the insurer in an excess capacity.
Over the course of handling hundreds of these demands, we have developed strategies that can be put to work resolving these complicated problems for you. Whether consulting or taking an active role in handling settlement demands, our firm will develop and execute a plan to secure the best possible outcome for your company.
Contact Us Today For Insurance Coverage Answers
If you have a question regarding commercial auto coverage, we are ready, willing and able to help. We are based in Atlanta but serve clients across Georgia and nationwide. Call us at 678-987-8123, or contact us through our online form.