Scott has been practicing law with McMickle, Kurey & Branch, LLP since the beginning in 2010. His practice focuses on commercial and personal litigation, personal injury cases, slip and fall / trip and fall cases, dangerous animal / dog bite cases, premises liability litigation, debt collections, subrogation, insurance claims / bad faith, freight / cargo claims, tow recovery disputes, transportation / trucking cases and more. In addition to his legal practice, Scott has started, operated and sold a number of companies and served as a director of a non-profit organization. He has more than twenty years of combined legal, business and non-profit experience, which provides a unique understanding and appreciation of issues faced in litigation and a proven ability to bring cases to their desired outcome.
Scott received his Juris Doctor degree from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law in Texas. He also attended Emory University School of Law in Georgia as part of his legal training.
Scott is a long-time resident of Alpharetta-Milton, Georgia and is actively involved in his local community and church. He is married with three children, enjoys spending time with his family, participating in outdoor activities, and time at the beach.
Areas Of Practice
- Commercial / Personal Litigation
- Personal Injury / Wrongful Death Cases
- Slip and Fall / Trip and Fall Cases
- Dangerous Animal / Dog-Bite Cases
- Premises Liability Cases
- Commercial Debt Collections
- Insurance Subrogation
- Transportation / Trucking Cases
- DOT Violations / Traffic Citations
- Tow Recovery / Replevin Cases
- Freight / Cargo Claims
- Insurance Claims / Bad Faith
- Breach of Contract Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Slander / Defamation Cases
- Probate / Will / Trust Cases
- Undue Influence Cases
- Claims Against Estate
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia