Civil Litigation Representation For A Wide Spectrum Of Clients
At McMickle, Kurey and Branch, LLP we handle litigation related to:
- Personal injury/wrongful death claims
- Supply chain liability claims
- Premises liability claims
- Restatement 324A claims
- Commercial auto insurance coverage
- Commercial general liability insurance coverage
- Cargo and warehouseman’s insurance coverage
- Commercial and business disputes
- Real estate related disputes
Our Dedicated Team
A National Reputation With Local Impact
We work with national and international clients, and our attorneys have a strong reputation as industry leaders, speaking and publishing regularly on our practice area topics. Our lawyers have tried cases around the country with positive results across the board. We belong to professional organizataions that include the Trucking Industry Defense Association, the Conference of Freight Counsel, the Transportation Lawyers Association and the Defense Research Institute.
Our firm also recognizes that making an impact begins at home, and our partners and associates are active in their churches, schools and local community organizations.
Ask Us About Our Competitive Hourly and Contingency Fees
With low overhead costs and highly experienced lawyers, we offer high-quality representation at hourly rates the large firms cannot offer. Also, with respect to matters handled on a contingency fee basis, we are open to creative and discounted contingency fees in the right cases. Also, we offer generous co-counsel arrangements for contingency fee matters referred to the firm. Contact us at 678-987-8123 for details.
When success is essential,
and integrity matter
News, Events & Seminars
We Provide Results For Our Clients
As our client, you can rely on the experience of the lawyer assigned to your case. Our firm has a strong history of obtaining positive results for those whom we represent. Some of our most recent cases have included the following:
- Corrugated Replacements, Inc. v. Johnson, August 2017. Summary judgment was granted to our client on plaintiffs’ claims for liability via theories of negligent entrustment, joint venture, reverse veil piercing and vicarious liability for uncapped punitive damages.
- Western Heritage Ins. Co. v. Easom, December 2017. Summary judgment was granted on behalf of the insurer because the accident did not involve “garage operations” under garage coverage liability policy issued by insurer to automobile dealer.
- Charter Oak Fire Ins. Co. v. Hovlik, December 2017. Summary judgment granted in favor of insurers and refusing to reform policy to increase coverage limits to state mandated minimum financial responsibility requirements for motor carriers.
To see additional examples of our successful representation, visit our case examples page.